Muscular strength plays a special role as a basis for individual performance. High performance is only possible if there is sufficient muscular stability. Deep, stabilizing muscles are difficult to reach with conventional methods. This is precisely where Miha Bodytec – with the simultaneous activation of the entire musculature – makes it possible to train highly effectively while saving time. Unilateral stresses are avoided and any potential muscular imbalance is reduced. The training can be combined with active, sports-specific movements. That means the extra strength can match the target movements of the sport very effectively. There is no longer an absolute need for a strict separation of general strength training and more specific performance training, which is associated with more severe stress and a greater expenditure of effort.
Are the Impulses harmful to the body?
In order for our muscles to function they are being stimulated by bioelectronics, where Miha Bodytec impulses are very similar to the natural ones, just stronger depending on the intensity sent from the machine.
Numerous studies shows that there are no negative effects on the cardiovascular system, instead it benefits while improving in cardiovascular strength and endurance.
Benefits of Miha Bodytec training:
- Unlike conventional weight training there is very low stress on the joints, which leads to prevention of injuries
- Increased metabolism resulting in fat and body weight loss
- Tightening of the connective tissue and reduction of cellulite
- Improvement of cardiovascular system and blood circulation
- Reduced back pain for people with back problems
- Increase in muscle strength and mass
- Improvement in general mobility
- Miha Bodytec is the only form of training that increases maximum performance by means of improved speed of motion
- Applicable to all age groups and fitness levels
Research studies have shown that:
EMS training is up to 18 times more effective than conventional fitness training.
20 minutes with BODYTEC is as effective as 3 – 4 hours workout in a gym!
- An increase in performance capacity was general observed, occurring in 84% of the participants!
- 71% of participants showed a significant improvement in endurance!
- Strength-endurance training values rose by as much as 108% after just 12 training units!
- After just 4 weeks of training, maximum performance rose by as much as 30%!
- Contraction speed rose by an average of 22%. The explosive power of the hard-to-train deep trunk musculature even rose by up to 74%!
The values that were measured underscore the fact that whole body EMS is up to 40% more intensive than traditional strength training with weights!
*Source: Studies at the University of Bayreuth (Boeckh-Behrens et al. 2002-2006) and the German Sports University Cologne (Kleinöder/Kreuzer/Speicher 2006-2008) !